This year's Annual Meeting will be hosted by Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health in Guelph, Ontario!
- Wednesday, May 23rd, 2018 - Data Workshop: Using Data to Understand Poverty
- Thursday, May 24th, 2018 - Day 1 of the Annual Meeting
- Friday, May 25th, 2018 - Day 2 of the Annual Meeting
Here are some documents from the Annual Meeting:
- 2018 Annual Meeting Report
- 2017-2018 Annual Report
- 2018 Annual Meeting Agenda
- CCSD-CDP 2018 Annual Meeting Presentation
- Presentations by CDP Leads:
New this year: a data workshop for high capacity data users lead by Jasmine Ing (City of Calgary) and Heath Priston (Toronto).
- 2018 CDP Workshop
- Community Poverty Project Intro
- CPP - Employment & Education
- CPP - Families & Children & Seniors
- CPP - Housing
- CPP - Income Sources
- CPP - Language & Culture
At this year's Community Data Program Annual Meeting, we held a snapshot contest for the first annual CDP Award. Congratulations to the winner Vancouver Data Consortium!
The CDP Award celebrates projects that show community data as evidence that supports decision making and community engagement around issues central to community well-being. Submissions were judged on 1) innovation, 2) content and presentation and 3) level of engagement/impact.
- Calgary Economic Development Census 2016 Infographic
- City of Burlington 2017 Competitive Analysis
- City of Vancouver Healthy City Strategy (winner)
- Region of Peel Neighbourhood Information Tool
- Simcoe Muskoka HealthStats and Low Income
- Toronto City Stats in Detail
- Vancouver Poverty Reduction Strategy (winner)
- York Region 2016 Census Publications