Characteristics of families, couple families by wife’s contribution to couple’s employment income and by number
- Table F-14a: Counts of husband-wife families by number of children and by percentage of wife’s contribution to the husband-wife employment income
- Table F-14b: Counts of husband-wife families by age of wife and by percentage of wife’s contribution to the husbandwife employment income
- Table F-14c: Counts of husband-wife families by family employment income range and by percentage of wife’s contribution to the husband-wife employment income
Web Table 11-10-0029-01 (formerly CANSIM Table 111-0021)
For more information on these tables, see the Technical Reference Guide.
Starting with 2019 data, the majority of the T1FF tables (Family, Individual and Senior tables) will include data for Census Subdivision geographies. Records with Census Subdivision level data are indicated in the "Level of geo" column with the value 71. If you are using Census Subdivision level data from the T1FF, please consult the "T1FF_CSD_Quality_Note.docx" document included in the file package. The included Excel file provides a comparison between intercensal population estimates and the T1FF population estimates. The difference between these values should inform the user as to whether T1FF data at the CSD is reliable or not.
Excluded from this table are:
- same-sex couples,
- families where a spouse (either one) reported negative employment income, and
- families where both spouses reported no employment income.