Characteristics of families, single-earner and dual-earner census families by number of children
- Number reporting, total employment income of parent/partners reported and the median employment income of parent/partners for:
- Male single-earner couple families by number of children
- Female single-earner couple families by number of children
- Dual-earner couple families by number of children
- Lone-parent families by number of children
Web Table 11-10-0028-01 (formerly CANSIM Table 111-0020)
For more information on these tables, see the Technical Reference Guide.
Starting with 2019 data, the majority of the T1FF tables (Family, Individual and Senior tables) will include data for Census Subdivision geographies. Records with Census Subdivision level data are indicated in the "Level of geo" column with the value 71. If you are using Census Subdivision level data from the T1FF, please consult the "T1FF_CSD_Quality_Note.docx" document included in the file package. The included Excel file provides a comparison between intercensal population estimates and the T1FF population estimates. The difference between these values should inform the user as to whether T1FF data at the CSD is reliable or not.
Excluded from this table are census families where a spouse (either one in couple families, or the sole parent in lone-parent families) reported negative employment income, and census families where both spouses (in couple families, or the sole parent in lone-parent families) reported no employment income.