Characteristics of families, tax filers and dependants by age groups and census family type
- Count of parents and children in couple families, by age group.
- Count of parents and children in lone-parent families, by age group.
- Count of persons not in census families by age group.
- Count and percentage of taxfilers and dependents by age group.
- Average age of taxfilers and dependents.
Web Table 11-10-0010-01 (formerly CANSIM Table 111-0010)
For more information on these tables, see the Technical Reference Guide.
Starting with 2019 data, the majority of the T1FF tables (Family, Individual and Senior tables) will include data for Census Subdivision geographies. Records with Census Subdivision level data are indicated in the "Level of geo" column with the value 71. If you are using Census Subdivision level data from the T1FF, please consult the "T1FF_CSD_Quality_Note.docx" document included in the file package. The included Excel file provides a comparison between intercensal population estimates and the T1FF population estimates. The difference between these values should inform the user as to whether T1FF data at the CSD is reliable or not.