Fournisseur de données:
Groupe de produits:
This table is available in standard postal and Census geographies, as well as for a custom order at all standard geographies (see notes below).
For all couple families, all lone-parent families, all non-family persons, and a total of these three groups, the table contains the following information:
The CSD table includes:
- Employment income (total)
- Wages, salaries and commissions
- Self-employment income
- Farm + fish self-employment income
- Other self-employment income
- Investment income
- Government transfers
- Employment Insurance (EI)
- Old Age Security (OAS) pension benefits/net federal supplements
- Canada/Quebec Pension Plan (CPP/QPP) benefits
- Canada Child Tax Benefits (CCTB)
- Goods and services tax (GST) credit/harmonized sales tax (HST) credit
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Assistance
- Provincial refundable tax credits/family benefits
- Other Government Transfers
- Private pensions
- RRSP income
- Other income
- Total income
The custom order standard T1FF postal and census geographies table includes the same information as outlined above and separates the Guaranteed Income Supplement from Old Age Security payments.
Due to the relatively poor quality of the coverage for some CSDs (mostly in rural areas and low population areas), T1FF data at the CSD level should be used with caution. Statistics Canada does not accept responsibility for any direct or indirect consequences associated with under coverage or over coverage in T1FF data at the CSD level.
The Word document "T1FF_CSD_Quality_Note.docx" contains the methodology used to link postal geography and census geography.
Click here to download the document: T1FF_CSD_Quality_Note.docx
The Excel document “CSD_Coverage_CensusVsT1FF_2011.xlsx” can be consulted for more detailed coverage information on specific CSDs. See the “CSD Detailed Coverage Table” in the Excel file to check the quality of the data for the CSD of interest.
Click here to download the spreadsheet: CSD_Coverage_CensusVST1FF_2011.xlsx
Format de fichier: